At the completion of this course, participants will be able to discuss the following topics:
• Consensus Standards
• Dynamics of a Fall
• Fall hazard recognition and assessment
• Understanding impact forces
• Hierarchy of Controls
• Procedures for continuous Safety at Heights
• Selection, application, and use of fall protection systems
• Calculating fall clearances
• New Fall Protection Standards for General Industry
• New Safety Harness Requirements
• Working Flat Roofs
• New Training Dates
• Compliance Dates
Ronnie Fulcher, President and CEO, H.A.S.C.A.T.S. (Health and Safety Consultation and Training Services, Inc.), Canton.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Registration: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
720 N President St.
Jackson, MS 39202
$149 for MMA members; $215 for non-members.
Cost includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and handout materials.
For MMA member companies sending three (3) or more employees from the same company location, cost is $115.
Cancellations require 48-hour notice.
Suggested Hotels in Jackson:
(Room rates based on availability.)
Cabot Lodge Millsaps
2375 N State Street
Corporate rate: $99 per night; code: MMA
Reminder notices will be sent a few days prior to the seminar. If you do not receive a reminder notice, or if you would like more information about this or other MMA seminars, contact Barbara at 601-292-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.