Want to minimize your operation’s impact on the environment? Looking for cleaning and other products with safer ingredients? EPA’s Safer Choice initiative helps consumers, businesses, and purchasers find products that perform and are safer for human health and the environment.
At the completion of this webinar, attendees should be able to:
All manufacturers & businesses
• Explain the need for and purpose of the EPA Safer Choice program
• Understand the basic classes of products covered by Safer Choice
• Use the EPA’s online search tool to find safer substitutions for harmful products
• Understand Safer Choice’s ingredient-level criteria
Manufacturers of applicable products
• Understand how to identify safer substitute ingredients for your product(s)
• Understand the process for having your products certified to receive the Safer Choice label
Daphne Wilson, P2 Coordinator, EPA Region 4 (Atlanta)
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
1:00-2:00 p.m. CDT
There is no charge for the webinar, but registration is required.
Register below and please note registration instructions. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the webinar.
Questions or for more information, please contact:
Dr. Joe Jordan • 601-709-2924 • email@example.com
In order to register, you must sign in with your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in or create an account.