1. Most cited OSHA standards
2. New standards and timeline for completion
3. What to do if OSHA shows up at your door
4. What programs does OSHA require to be written?
5. What constitutes adequate training?
6. What training are you required to complete?
7. Pros & Cons: Online training vs. instructor-lead training
8. Accident investigation techniques
9. Legal Issues: When should you call for legal assistance?
Ronnie Fulcher, President and CEO, H.A.S.C.A.T.S. (Health and Safety Consultation and Training Services, Inc.), Canton, MS
Thursday, May 7, 2020
Registration: 8:00 — 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Mississippi Manufacturers Association
720 N. President Street
Jackson, MS 39202
$179 for MMA members; $245 for non-members.
Cost includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and handout materials.
Cancellations require 48-hour notice.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
Confirmation emails will be sent a few days prior to the seminar. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you would like more information about this or other MMA seminars, contact Barbara at 601-292-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) In order to register, you must sign in with your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in/create account.
2) Fill in required fields and save or update responses to avoid error when proceeding to checkout.
3) If you do not have a PO Number, type in your last name.