The 2020 MMA Environmental & Safety Conference will be a VIRTUAL event and will be held over the course of three days.
Below is the event agenda
Thursday, October 15 – 9 A.M.
Keynote Address: Mary Walker - EPA Region IV Administrator
MDEQ Update: Chris Wells - Interim Executive Director
OSHA Update: Courtney Bohannon - Jackson Area Director
Tuesday, October 20 – 9 A.M.
COVID-era Compliance and Enforcement: Trudy Fisher - Butler Snow
Community Engagement: Melissa McGee-Collier – MDEQ
Evaluating Aerosol Can Disposal Options: Kevin Kowalewski – Ingalls Shipbuilding
Recent EPA NSR Draft & Final Guidance Memos that Affect Industry: Tony Jabon, P.E. – Trinity Consultants
Thursday, October 22 – 9 A.M.
Personal Protective Equipment: Jim Wright – Terracon, Safety Director
Operating in an Evolving Pandemic: JT Newman - E3 Environmental
Using LIDAR to Support Industrial Ventilation System Troubleshooting: Michael Kitchin – Wood PLC
Liability Issues in a Global Pandemic: Aaron Mann – Terracon, Senior Attorney
Attendee Registration Fee
Fee covers registration for one person. Cost includes registration for all three days of the conference and links to videos of speakers in case you are unavailable for every session.
Registration Fee: $50 per person
No refunds on cancellations after October 13, 2020.
Levels of sponsorship are as follows:
Sponsor commitments must be made by October 8, 2020, to be listed on waiting screens for speakers and in announcements. Email your company's high-resolution logo (jpeg, jpg, png, gif or tiff) to email@example.com
Contact Barbara Hopkins at (601) 292-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER/SPONSOR:
1) In order to register, you must sign in with your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in or create an account.
2) When filling in your company name, select your company and address if it appears in the drop-down menu.
3) Fill in required fields and save or update responses to avoid error when proceeding to checkout.
4) If you do not have a PO Number, fill in your last name.
5) No refunds or cancellations after October 13, 2020.