The enHance Workshop and Awards Luncheon will be held Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Jackson Downtown Convention Center Hotel (formerly the Jackson Marriott) in Jackson, MS. This annual event is sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) and Mississippi Manufacturers Association (MMA).
This year’s workshop topics will focus on plant modernization, resources for a sustainable staff, community environmental partnerships and case studies from our enHance members. The workshop offers a great opportunity for you to network with Mississippi’s environmental stewardship leaders.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Jackson Downtown Convention Center Hotel (formerly Jackson Marriott)
200 E Amite St.
Jackson, MS 39201
• Members: $99
• Nonmembers: $149
Agenda coming soon!
There are several ways for you to become a sponsor of the enHance Workshop! Sponsorships consist of three levels:
• Platinum: $1,000 – Includes two complimentary workshop registrations and recognition on signage
• Gold: $500 – Includes one complementary workshop registration and recognition on signage
• Silver: $250 – Includes recognition on signage
All sponsors will be recognized throughout the workshop. Sponsor commitments must be made by Monday, March 30, to be listed on signage. Email your company's high-resolution logo (JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF or EPS) to Anna Thorn at email@example.com.
A limited block of standard hotel rooms have been reserved at the Jackson Downtown Convention Center Hotel for the night of April 7, 2020 at a rate of $129. Reservations by attendees must be received on or before 6:00 p.m., March 22, 2020. To make your hotel reservation, call the hotel at (601) 969-5100.
Parking will be complementary to attendees of the enHance Workshop and Awards Luncheon in the Jackson Downtown Convention Center Hotel parking garage.
For more information, please contact Mr. Khairy Abu-Salah at KAbuSalah@mdeq.ms.gov or 601-961-5284, or Mr. Mark Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-961-5304. More information on the program is available at www.enhance.ms.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER/SPONSOR:
1) In order to register or sponsor, you must sign in with your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in/create account.
2) Fill in required fields and save or update responses to avoid error when proceeding to checkout.
3) If you do not have a PO Number, type in your last name.