Using the most up-to-date OSHA manual, this seminar includes detailed explanations and examples of how OSHA defines “work related” and “work environment, as well as how to submit data to OSHA online!
For instance, OSHA requires that accidents in a facility’s parking lot to be recordable if the accident is “work related” or in the “work environment,” with the outcome being death, days away from work, restricted work or transfer to another job, medical treatment beyond first aid, loss of consciousness, or a significant injury or illness diagnosed by a physician or other licensed health care professional.
• OSHA’s most up-to-date guidelines for recordkeeping
• OSHA's new electronic filing system
• Recordable vs. non-recordable cases
• Bloodborne pathogens and recordkeeping
• Proposed changes in recordkeeping requirements
• In-house first aid vs. emergency room treatment
• Who is covered under OSHA guidelines
• Hearing loss — STS
• Occupational illness vs. industrial accidents
• Written documentation concerning questions submitted to OSHA
Ronnie Fulcher, President and CEO, H.A.S.C.A.T.S. (Health and Safety Consultation and Training Services, Inc.), Canton, MS
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Registration: 8:00 — 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Mississippi Manufacturers Association
720 N. President Street
Jackson, MS 39202
$179 for MMA members; $245 for non-members.
Cost includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and handout materials.
Cancellations require 48-hour notice.
Confirmation emails will be sent a few days prior to the seminar. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you would like more information about this or other MMA seminars, contact Barbara at 601-292-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
1) In order to register, you must sign in with your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in/create account.
2) Fill in required fields and save or update responses to avoid error when proceeding to checkout.
3) If you do not have a PO Number, type in your last name.