The 2022 enHance Workshop and Awards Luncheon is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at The Sheraton Flowood- The Refuge Hotel & Conference Center, 2200 Refuge Blvd, Flowood, MS 39232. This annual workshop and awards event is sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) and Mississippi Manufacturers Association (MMA). An agenda of the meeting’s topics will be available in the near future. The workshop offers a great opportunity for attendees to network with other Mississippi environmental stewardship leaders.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Sheraton Flowood – The Refuge Hotel & Conference Center
2200 Refuge Blvd
Flowood, MS 39232
• enHance Members: $99
• Nonmembers: $129
Click here to view the agenda.
There are several ways for organizations to become a sponsor of the enHance Workshop! Sponsorships consist of three levels:
• Platinum: $1,000 – Includes two complimentary workshop registrations, space for 6’ Table Top Display, and recognition on signage
•Gold $750 – Includes 6’ table top display, one complimentary registration, and recognition on signage
• Silver: $500 – Includes one complementary workshop registration and recognition on signage
• Bronze: $250 – Includes recognition on signage
All sponsors will be recognized throughout the workshop. Sponsor commitments must be made by Wednesday, June 1st, to be listed on signage. We ask that participants email the sponsoring company’s high-resolution logo (JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF or EPS) to Melissa Saxton at Melissa@mma-web.org.
A limited block of standard hotel rooms has been reserved at The Sheraton Flowood- The Refuge Hotel & Conference Center, 2200 Refuge Blvd, Flowood, MS 39232, for the night of June 7, 2022 at a rate of $179. Reservations by attendees must be received on or before 6:00 p.m., May 24, 2022.You can make your reservation by going to this link.
Last day to book is Tuesday, May 17 or once the block is full.
When booking, please be sure to confirm that your correct arrival date and departure date is selected. The link does not automatically populate the dates above and must be revised at the time of booking.
Parking will be complimentary to attendees of the enHance Workshop and Awards Luncheon in the Jackson Downtown Convention Center Hotel parking garage.
For more information, please contact Mr. Khairy Abu-Salah with MDEQ at KAbuSalah@mdeq.ms.gov or 601-961-5284, or Mr. Mark Williams at email@example.com or 601-961-5304. More information on the program is also available at www.enhance.ms.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WORKSHOP REGISTRATION/SPONSORSHIPS
1) In order to register or sponsor, persons must sign in on the mma-web.org website with a username and password. Persons that do not have a username or password will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in/create account.
2) Fill in the required fields and save or update responses to avoid error when proceeding to checkout.
3) If you do not have a PO Number, type in your last name.