This three day course is taught by Ramesh Gulati, who is the world leader in this area and the author of ‘Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices’.
The M&R fundamentals course will boost your technical workforce’s understanding of reliability & maintenance principles and help create a sustainable reliability culture to maximize the benefits.
The asset/equipment management practices in any organization determine whether an operation is considered a financial drain or a well-run business unit, which operates utilizing best reliability & maintenance practices to ensure assets reliability, safety, improved productivity, and profits.
- Introduction to Asset Management and It’s Business Impact
- Reliability Culture Examples
- Defining Best Practices and Asset performance
- Understanding Maintenance Role – Capacity Assurance
- Workflow and Roles
- Planning & Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Operations Role – Operator Driven Reliability
- Workplace Design – 5S Plus
- Optimizing Maintenance – RCM/CBM
- Designing for reliability and Maintenance
- Improvement Tools (Including 6 Sigma)
- Workforce/People Development Organization, Team Building and Communication
- Current Trends – Lean, Energy & Safety
- Sustaining Reliability and Safety Culture
- Reliability Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Process Engineering
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance and Reliability Managers
Dates: June 8-10, 2021 (Canton)
Time: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: MSU CAVS Extension – 153 Mississippi Parkway Canton, MS 39046
Please contact Jill Sellers at email@example.com or 601-407-2746 if you have any questions.