Skip to main content
MS Work Comp Facts
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Forklift Training for Instructors
OSHA requires that anyone who operates a powered industrial truck, including lift trucks, must be trained, whether they operate the truck daily or once a year. By the conclusion of this seminar, participants will have the necessary knowledge to develop and implement a successful in-house training program that complies with OSHA standards. This seminar will include a sample of a written forklift program, training techniques, sample tests, sample evaluation sheets and sample certifications. Participants also will view a video.
• Vehicle Inspection
• Operator Training
• Who Can Train
• When Refreshers are Required
• Modification of Forklifts
• Evaluation of Drivers
Ronnie Fulcher, President and CEO, H.A.S.C.A.T.S. (Health and Safety Consultation and Training Services, Inc.), Canton, MS
Thursday, December 8, 2020
Registration: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Mississippi Manufacturers Association
720 N President Street
Jackson, MS 39202
$179 for MMA members; $245 for non-members.
Cost includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and handout materials.
Cancellations require 48-hour notice.
Confirmation emails will be sent a few days prior to the seminar. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you would like more information about this or other MMA seminars, contact Barbara at 601-292-1125 or
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
1) In order to register, you must sign in with your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you will need to create a new account. Scroll to top of this webpage to sign in/create account.
2) Fill in required fields and save or update responses to avoid error when proceeding to checkout.
3) If you do not have a PO Number, type in your last name.
Mississippi Manufacturers Association 720 N President St Jackson 39202
Keep me signed in
Create a new account