MMA-MEP is a non-profit organization that helps Mississippi manufacturers to be globally competitive. With our manufacturing experts and network of industry resources, we provide the change that makes the significant difference between surviving and thriving.
MMA-MEP is a catalyst for strengthening American manufacturing — accelerating its ongoing transformation into a more efficient and powerful engine of innovation driving economic growth and job creation. Our community college and university-based MEP Mississippi Centers provide small- and medium-sized manufacturers the tools to innovate, create and retain jobs, increase profits, and save time and money.
Our Vision is that the manufacturers of Mississippi are achieving and/or seeking global competitiveness by continuous improvement and top-line growth of their enterprises with exemplary assistance from MMA-MEP and its network of five MMA-MEP Centers.
Our Vision is achieved through our Mission which is to help strengthen the global competitiveness of Mississippi-based manufacturing by deploying products and services that produce measureable impacts and top-line growth for manufacturers.
Our values are the cornerstone of who we are and how we live. We seek to treat every relationship, MMA-MEP Center, Third Party, Customer, and Community with a spirit of fairness and good will. Each day we strive to:
- Treat everyone with honesty, respect, and kindness to build trust.
- Act with compassion and integrity in an ethical and professional manner.
- Communicate in a constructive, open, and candid manner.
- Practice empowerment through participatory decision making.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through innovation and risk taking.
- Deliver our services in an effective, timely, and mission-driven manner.
MMA-MEP Service Provider Centers