Mississippi Manufacturers Register® & IndustrySelect Online Databases
Looking to identify and contact Mississippi manufacturers and their decision makers? The Mississippi Manufacturers Register® and industrial database profile 2,996 businesses and 9,381 executives by name & title. Each Mississippi company profile contains up to thirty detailed facts. The Mississippi Manufacturers Register® is published each March. The Mississippi industrial database is available as an IndustrySelect online subscription with live 24×7 access from any PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone.
Mississippi Manufacturers Register® Print Directory
The Mississippi Manufacturers Association (MMA), and its partner, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), the largest manufacturing trade association in the United States, are pleased to introduce you to the Manufacturers Marketplace, a first-of-a-kind digital marketplace designed to bolster manufacturers in the United States.
Information and resources you need — at your fingertips!
Print directories are handy source books for the office, on the road or at home. They are durable volumes with large type for legibility. Print directories list information in six different sections:
- Section 1: Buyers Guide
- Section 2: Alphabetical by Company Name
- Section 3: Geographical by City
- Section 4: Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code
- Section 5: Parent Company Alphabetical Listing
- Section 6: County Marketing Breakdown Section
Print directories make finding information easy by providing:
- Detailed profiles providing mailing and physical address, phone, fax, and toll-free numbers, email and web addresses, annual sales, plant square footage, number of employees, distribution area, parent company information, ISO certifications and much more.
- Executive contact names and titles lead you to the right decision maker.
- New Entry flags that lead you to companies listed for the first time.
- Annual editions that add new companies, and delete those no longer operating in the state, so that you know you have comprehensive, up-to-date information.
IndustrySelect Online Databases
IndustrySelect (formerly EZ Select) is easy to use point-and-click search and retrieval software for users who want powerful results without having to spend a long time learning how to use software.
- Search up to 13 basic data fields, such as company or contact name, SIC code, contact title or function, size, geographic location, annual sales figures and more.
- Export up to 52 fields of information, including physical and mailing addresses, phone, fax, SIC codes, annual sales, Web and email, into contact management, spreadsheet, word processing, mail merge and database applications.
- View all data on screen.
- Print labels and reports.
- Call contacts on the phone or visit their websites with a single click for connected computers.
- IndustrySelect is perfect for direct marketers, market researchers, product managers, sales managers, libraries and employment agencies.
IndustrySelect is available in three different levels of depth and pricing to fit your needs and budget:
- Basic Version: All Employees – allows you to search and sort as with the standard version, but can only view/print one company profile at a time. Export, report and label options are not included with the basic version.
- Standard Version: All Employees – unlocks full potential and gives you access to all the features listed above. It includes all of the manufacturers for the state or region.
- Standard Version: 20+ Employees – gives you the same features as the standard version, but limits the number of companies included by excluding the smaller companies (those with less than 20 employees).
Subscribe to IndustrySelect Online
As an IndustrySelect® subscriber, you can:
- Identify your best prospects by company location, industry, and size
- View complete company profiles with executive names, titles, and emails
- Get instant counts, build and save lists of companies and contacts
- Export profiles to your CRM or for mailing, telemarketing, and email campaigns
- Locate top executives by name & title and sync with your address book
- Collaborate with colleagues, share notes & information, and generate reports
- See parent company and headquarters relationships with family tree view
- Discover a company’s key competitors to maximize sales opportunities
- Choose subscriptions from multiple versions to fit your needs & budget
- Access your subscriptions in any browser on your PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone