How We Can Help Your Business
What is a Competitiveness Review?
Our no cost Competitiveness Review is the core of MMA-MEP’s business improvement services and the first step in our strategic, hands-on approach to help improve your company’s performance. The Competitiveness Review is a comprehensive, on site, evaluation of your company’s operations that both appraises capabilities and gauges the effectiveness of business systems.
Why Schedule a Competitiveness Review for your company?
There is no cost to a one-day assessment as a manufacturer because of our partners:
- Three Rivers Planning & Development District
- Central Mississippi Planning & Development District
- Southern Mississippi Planning & Development District
- South Delta Planning & Development District.
- It reveals (or confirms) your limiting factors and provides a snapshot comparison to other companies.
- The one-day assessment delivers a road map to improve competitiveness, performance, and your bottom line.
MMA-MEP Analyzes the Following Areas of Your Business:
Manufacturers eligibility for a Competitiveness Review
- Must have a Manufacturing NAIC codes 31-33, 423510, 488991, 541330, 541380, 541711-15, 561910, 811310
- Small to Medium size manufacturer
- Must have a DUNS Number
- Must be a Mississippi Manufacturer
Schedule a Competitiveness Review